The Kokatat Gore-Tex Meridian dry suit with drop seat is arguably the world's best women's dry suit for white water kayaking. This suit is distinguished from the Front Entry dry suit by the adjustable overskirt that keeps water from infiltrating into your cockpit through the spray skirt tunnel, a zipper flap that keeps ice from forming on the zipper when air temps drop below freezing, and neoprene cuffs to protect the wrist and neck gaskets from snagging and tearing. The waterproof zip on the drop-seat makes it easy to relieve yourself without taking the suit off - a tremendous advantage!
*Also available with front relief zipper option. The women's relief zipper option is placed lower than that of the men's version, making this suit the ideal alternative for women who do not desire the drop seat zipper. This version is
CUSTOM CLORS are available! Please inquire by phone or email.
* Evolution 3.21 oz. nylon 3-layer GORE-TEX®
* Self draining punch-through neck & wrist neoprene over-cuffs
* Latex gaskets
* Self draining, zippered chest pocket with key lanyard
* Competition cut underarm
* Covered metal tooth, waterproof Optiseal chest zipper
* Dual-adjustable overskirt incorporates "hook & loop" compatible neoprene
* Adjustable bungee drawcord at waist
* Cordura® seat and knee patches, self-draining
* "Hook & loop" adjustable neoprene over-cuffs at ankle
* Factory sealed seams
* Drop seat
* GORE-TEX® socks
*Please be advised that any special orders can take up to 6 weeks for production*
Click here for our Kokatat Sizing Chart
NYKC offers free standard shipping on all domestic drysuits over $1000. For international orders, we will cover up to $50 of the shipping cost.